Udemy 100% off Coupon and 100% Free Course : An introduction and overview of MongoDB as a NoSQL database solution.
CouponCode : No Couponstudents enrolled :42897Rating : 4.2 (4,046 ratings)Actual Price : 200$ Discounted Price : 0 $ Grab Soon !! Time is running Most Enrolled Best Udemy iOS 11 Courses ListGeneral information about this topic
- Learn how to use both Documents and Collections
- Be able to execute CRUD (create, read, update, delete) functions within mongo shell
- Know how to execute commands to query for specific documents in the mongo shell
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- Understand what types of data can be saved to a MongoDB database
- This is a beginners level course to understanding the basics of what mongoDB is.
- The intention of this course is to provide a foundation for working with mongoDB so that you can start developing applications that require a database storage.
Description : You will be presented with slides and command line examples. This will help you to learn how to use local instances of mongoDB.This course is intended for those not already familiar with NoSQL or MongoDB. No previous programming experience is required.the course was short in length, however comprehensive in the contents. You have done a good job to deliver the spot on content in a short yet sweet manner. Appreciate your effort and looking forward toengaged with you in future as well.How to install mongoDB.How to create new collections that store documents.You’ll learn about the most used mongo shell commands to manage your documents.We’ll cover the different types of data that can be stored.You will gain confidence in how to Create, Read, Update and Delete data.Learn how to build models for the database in code using Mongoose Schemas.Learn how to query for specific data your looking for using $in.Click to Take Udemy Course : MongoDB Essentials – Understand the Basics of MongoDB