Udemy 100% off Coupon and 100% Free Course : Analytics with the Chadwick tools, dplyr, and ggplot.
CouponCode : No Couponstudents enrolled :6282Rating : 4.6 (96 ratings)Actual Price : 200$ Discounted Price : 0 $ Grab Soon !! Time is running Click to Visit Course : Most Enrolled Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses.General information about this topic
- install VirtualBox and Vagrant
- install the Chadwick software tools
- produce graphs with ggplot
- run a virtual Linux machine
- extract game and play-by-play baseball data from Retrosheet files
- Students will need to have R and RStudio installed on their own computers.
- This course is for those interested in doing baseball analytics with Retrosheet files.
Description : This course is for those interested in doing baseball analytics with the Retrosheet game-by-game and play-by-play data. The main tools for working with such data are in the Chadwick software. We install a virtual Linux machine, on which we will install the Chadwick software. We will then learn how to extract baseball data with the Chadwick software, how to further filter the data with dplyr in R, and how to plot our results with ggplot. For the first part of the course, in which we install the virtual Linux machine and learn how to work with the Chadwick software, there are no prerequisites. To follow the second part of the course, knowledge of dplyr is necessary. This can be obtained through my course “Baseball Database Queries with SQL and dplyr.Click to Take Udemy Course : Baseball Data Wrangling with Vagrant, R, and Retrosheet