Udemy 100% off Coupon and 100% Free Course : Build cross platform native mobile applications using Codename One on: IntelliJ/IDEA, NetBeans or Eclipse
CouponCode : No Couponstudents enrolled :4207Rating : 4.9 (7 ratings)Actual Price : $200Discounted Price : 0 Grab Soon !! Time is running Most Enrolled Top 20 Web Development courses.General information about this topic
- Build a mobile application
- Basic understanding of the Java programming language
- Ability to work with one of the major Java IDE’s NetBeans, Eclipse or IntelliJ/IDEA
- Learn how to build native iOS/Android/Windows applications using your existing Java programming skills and your IDE of choice.
- This course teaches the basics of Codename One, an open source tool for mobile development in Java.
- A developer who knows Java and is interested in applying those skills to mobile devices
- Most of the lessons in the course are completely standalone and don’t require a sequence so you can just jump back and forth between the modules.
Description : This is an introductory course that also explains the core concepts of mobile development and some of the more complex notions. The course builds a good looking “TODO” app with a cool title area animation effect.Click to Take Udemy Course : Java for Mobile Devices – iOS/Android/Win (Phones & Tablets)Checkout the Top 10 Python Courses.