Udemy : From page to stage; learn everything you need to know about giving a great speech for business & personal presentations.
CouponCode : No Coupon (Apply Coupon Code Manually)students enrolled :8675Rating : 4.3 (617 ratings)Actual Price : $200Discounted Price : 95 % off Grab Soon !! Time is running Most Enrolled Top 20 Web Development courses.General information about this topic
- Deliver an Unforgettable Presentation Experience: We will discuss how to deliver your masterpiece + using the best body language.
- Make Unbelievable Slides: We will discuss making incredible slides using many proven examples and more than 10 software applications/resources (assumes you have no experience in any of the presentation or image applications that we will discuss). More than 50 presentation templates are attached that you can use (made just for this course so that you can work smarter and not harder).
- Impress Your Audience: We will identify with the audience (your customer/target market).
- Learn Appearance Secrets from Professional Television/Movie Stars: What to wear + nutrition tips and more.
- Meet/Beat the Goal(s) of Your Speech: We begin with the end goal in mind of your speech.
- 25 Presentation Guides: Use 25 speech guides for 25 different types of speeches.
- Additional Resources to Help You Work Smarter and Not Harder: Additional materials to help you work smarter and not harder.
Description : Welcome to The COMPLETE Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech Course by the author of the best selling business course on Udemy, an award winning professor, TEDx Talk speaker, author & entrepreneur.I guarantee that this is THE most thorough public speaking/speech/presentation course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back. This is the most thorough course I have ever made and anyone can take it and see remarkable improvements in how to give a speech/presentation (you will learn to enjoy public speaking)!Giving a perfect speech or presentation can change your life and the lives of countless others (life often comes down to a few short moments).Course Goal: From page to stage; you learn everything (yes everything) you need to know about giving a GREAT speech for business & personal presentations.Course Outline: There are 12 parts (called “Acts”) in this comprehensive and enjoyable speech/presentation/public speaking course with many exercises, examples and templates to help you work smarter and not harder when making your speech. The course outline is as follows:This Course is Based on Real Practical Experience and Not Theory: This course includes 25 speech/presentation guide books and well over 50 presentations templates created for this course and for you. This course is based on my 25 years of experience presenting at keynote speaker events, a TEDx Talk, raising money investor presentations, lecturing at Stanford, McGill University, The Hult International School of Business, Berkeley, San Francisco State University, wedding speeches, panel discussions, conferences, being an MC, best man speech, online presentations, interviews, sales presentations, receiving and giving awards speeches, giving toasts, being put on the spot to speak with no preparation, media interviews with Forbes and other publications, university graduation convocation keynote speeches, many international speeches, board meeting presentations, group presentations, motivational speeches, business keynote speeches, etc. (all of which are covered in this course).Click to visit Udemy Course :The Complete Presentation and Public Speaking/Speech CourseCheckout the Top 10 Python Courses.