Udemy 100% off Coupon and 100% Free Course : A Gentle Introduction to the Top Python Libraries used in Applied Machine Learning
CouponCode : No Couponstudents enrolled :16037Rating : 4.3 (618 ratings)Actual Price : $200Discounted Price : 0 Grab Soon !! Time is running Most Enrolled Top 20 Web Development courses.General information about this topic
- You’ll receive the completely annotated Jupyter Notebook used in the course.
- You will be able to create models with the most powerful language for machine learning there is.
- You’ll be able to define and give examples of the top libraries in Python used to build real world predictive models.
- You’ll understand the supervised predictive modeling process and learn the core vernacular at a high level.
- There are no prerequisites however knowledge of Python will be helpful.
- A familiarity with the concepts of machine learning would be helpful but aren’t necessary.
- This was one of the most useful classes I have taken in a long time. Very specific, real-world examples. It covered several instances of ‘what is happening’, ‘what it means’ and ‘how you fix it’. I was impressed.” Steve
Description : In the course we are going to take a look at what machine learning engineers do. We are going to learn about the process of building supervised predictive models and build several using the most widely used programming language for machine learning. Python. There are literally hundreds of libraries we can import into Python that are machine learning related.Click to Take Udemy Course : The Top 5 Machine Learning Libraries in PythonClick to Visit Course : Udemy Top 10 Best FaceBook Courses | Best Promotional Deal.