Learn how to build a RESTful WCF Service in an ASP.NET web application and call its methods with JQuery.
CouponCode : No Coupon (Apply Coupon Code Manually)students enrolled :8121Rating : 4.3 (585 ratings)Actual Price : $FreeDiscounted Price : $Free Grab Soon !! Time is running General information about this topic
- Build a RESTful WCF Service from the ground up
- Set up the Web.config and all necessary attributes and references
- Make GET & POST HTTP Requests with JQuery & AJAX
- Use and serialize custom classes with the WCF Service
- In this course you will learn how to build a RESTful WCF Service in an ASP.NET web application. You will use Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition, which is completely free.
- Whether you are new to WCF services or already have built a SOAP service and need to convert it to a REST service doesn’t matter, you will build your new service from the ground up
- What you already should have is a little experience in C#. Having some knowledge in JQuery and building web applications in general might help, but is not a must.
Click Below Button to Enroll NowClick to Visit Udemy Course