Learn C# 6 and C# 7 by understanding the core concepts and then using them to build real world C# console applications.
CouponCode : FREEDEAL (Apply Coupon Code Manually)students enrolled :4.5 (159 ratings) Rating : 5552Actual Price : $Discounted Price : $ Grab Soon !! Time is running You may also like this : Best 23 Skillshare courses 100% off| No Credit Card Required | Click & Get accessGeneral information about this topic
- You can be confident that after taking this course you will be able to write programs in C# (c sharp) on your own
- You will learn how to write clean code that will make your work more elegant, readable and respectable
- You won’t just learn how to write a “for loop” or an “if statement” instead you will see how it is used in an actual application
- We will be using Visual Studio Community 2015 (but once Visual Studio gets more updates the course will continue on with the most recent version of Visual Studio Community), so you can download and install it yourself or do it along with me during the course
- It would be preferred that you already know C# (c sharp) basics such as variables, expressions, flow of control statement, but it is not required
- But why learn C# (C Sharp)? Well, there are a couple of great reasons – C# (C Sharp) will allow you to develop games, mobile apps, desktop apps and web apps. This means that if you know C# (C Sharp) well and can build desktop or web applications using it then you will always be in demand.
- .NET (and more specifically C# (C Sharp)) developers make anywhere from 80K – 100K+ (obviously the range would depend on where you reside), but the point is that C# (C Sharp) is not only a valuable skill but a profitable one as well.
Don’t Miss : How to Earn Dollars working From Home – An Easy WayClick Below Button to Enroll NowClick to Visit Udemy Course