Get up and running with Java lambdas confidently – in conceptual, practical and intuitive manner – in 30 minutes
CouponCode : (Apply Coupon Code Manually)students enrolled :3735Rating : 4.1 (100 ratings) Actual Price : $200Discounted Price : $0 Grab Soon !! Time is running Get Access to 17,000 Courses : Best Skilshare Courses to develop skills for free | Click & Get accessGeneral information about this topic
- Code well readable functional Java 8 code using lambdas and method references
- Functional programming has been the most important of all Java 8 new features. Using Java 8 functional programming
- we can now code many things much faster than before, in a concise, fluent and readable manner. But, unless you learn those functional programming features properly, getting used to those becomes a bit confusing
- So, in this course, we are going to grasp how to do functional programming in an intuitive and conceptual manner, very rapidly. We’ll learn each feature with simple and crisp examples, which’ll be very brief but quite informative
- This course is actually part I of a two-part course. It covers about Java Lambdas, e.g. lambda expressions, method references, composing lambda expressions etc.
- The next part, which is coming soon, will be about Streams. You’ll find link to that in the resources section of the last lesson.
- We’ve done some practical exercises in the lessons here, and the links to the source codes are available in the resources section.
Don’t Miss : How to Earn Dollars working From Home – An Easy WayClick Below Button to Enroll NowClick to Visit Udemy Course