How to import 2D animation into Unity 3D and build a keyboard controlled walking character, in under 40 minutes!
CouponCode : No Coupon (Apply Coupon Code Manually)students enrolled :14985Rating : 4.4 (441 ratings)Actual Price : $FreeDiscounted Price : $Free Grab Soon !! Time is running General information about this topic
- Import 2D animation into Unity
- Create & Save a basic scene in Unity
- Create a character using their animation
- learn how to set up their animations in Unity’s Mecanim system
- Mover the character around the scene using the keyboard
- Export our animations from whatever program you use, my preferred one is Anime Studio Pro, but as long as the one you use lest you exports .PNG’s were good to go.
- If you don’t have animations to work with, no problem I’ve supplied files for you to work with.
Click Below Button to Enroll NowClick to Visit Udemy Course