Udemy 100% off Coupon and 100% Free Course : Protect Against Social Engineering and Phising Scams with Social Media Security Awareness Training
CouponCode : No Couponstudents enrolled :14940Rating : 4.2 (1,258 ratings)Actual Price : $200Discounted Price : 0 Grab Soon !! Time is running Click to Visit Course : Udemy Top 10 SEO Courses | Best Promotional Deal.General information about this topic
- How to choose a password that’s difficult to hack but easy to remember
- How to use two-factor authentication on Facebook, Twitter and Google
- Not all apps are mobile — manage the risks of installing third-party desktop apps in social networking accounts
- Spot malware, spyware, ransomeware, virus, spear phishing and social engineering scams
- This course, created primarily for nontechnical users, makes complex information security best practices easy for anyone to appreciate and understand.
- this course is appropriate for anyone with access to a secure network who also use social networks, such as loved ones, children ages 9 and up and coworkers.
- Anyone who wants to minimize cybercrime risks when they use online communication services like email and social networks.
Description : Even the best cybersecurity software con’t stop you from choosing a weak password, clicking a bad link or installing a social networking app that snoops into your address book, calendar or geodata. And that’s not all. With cybercrime and corporate espionage on the rise, we’ve entered the age where even private digital correspondence should be created to withstand public scrutiny. This course teaches you how. The risks are everywhere. 11.5 million people are victims of identity fraud each year and that number is rising. And it takes 330 hours, on average, to repair the damage. Protect yourself, your family and your work. Get this introductory course right now and learn how to safeguard your data and reputation. Click to Take Udemy Course : Cybersecurity Awareness TrainingMost Enrolled Top 20 Web Development courses.