Udemy 100% off : Learn analyzing large data sets with Apache Spark by 10+ hands-on examples. Take your big data skills to the next level.
CouponCode : No Coupon (Apply Coupon Code Manually)students enrolled :6194Rating : 4.9 (374 ratings)Actual Price : $200Discounted Price : 0 Grab Soon !! Time is running Most Enrolled Top 20 Web Development courses.General information about this topic
- An overview of the architecture of Apache Spark.
- Develop Apache Spark 2.0 applications using RDD transformations and actions and Spark SQL.
- Analyze structured and semi-structured data using Datasets and DataFrames, and develop a thorough understanding about Spark SQL.
- Advanced techniques to optimize and tune Apache Spark jobs by partitioning, caching and persisting RDDs.
- Work with Apache Spark’s primary abstraction, resilient distributed datasets(RDDs) to process and analyze large data sets.
- Scale up Spark applications on a Hadoop YARN cluster through Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce service.
- Share information across different nodes on a Apache Spark cluster by broadcast variables and accumulators.
Description : This course covers all the fundamentals about Apache Spark and teaches you everything you need to know about developing Spark applications. At the end of this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge about Apache Spark and general big data analysis and manipulations skills to help your company to adapt Apache Spark for building big data processing pipeline and data analytics applications.This course covers 10+ hands-on big data examples. You will learn valuable knowledge about how to frame data analysis problems as Spark problems. Together we will learn examples such as aggregating NASA Apache web logs from different sources; we will explore the price trend by looking at the real estate data in California; we will write Spark applications to find out the median salary of developers in different countries through the Stack Overflow survey data; we will develop a system to analyze how maker spaces are distributed across different regions in the United Kingdom. And much much more.Apache Spark gives us unlimited ability to build cutting-edge applications. It is also one of the most compelling technologies of the last decade in terms of its disruption to the big data world.Spark provides in-memory cluster computing which greatly boosts the speed of iterative algorithms and interactive data mining tasks.Tons of companies are adapting Apache Spark to extract meaning from massive data sets, today you have access to that same big data technology right on your desktop.Click to visit Udemy Course :Apache Spark Course with JavaClick to Visit Course : Most Enrolled Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses.