Udemy 100% off : Learn Android by creating a weather forecast app from OpenWeatherMap API using Volley Library
CouponCode : No Coupon (Apply Coupon Code Manually)students enrolled :2970Rating : 4.1 (12 ratings)Actual Price : $200Discounted Price : 0 Grab Soon !! Time is running Most Enrolled Top 20 Web Development courses.General information about this topic
- Build a complete weather forecast Android app
- Have a better understanding of creating an app from scratch
- You should have basic Java programming knowledge
- You should have Android Studio installed in your computer with Internet connection
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create an app using a RESTFul Web Service
- Instead of going through all the technical terms and components of an Android app, I will start by creating an app right away. This will give you a quick overview of creating a complete app and will boost your confidence. You may not understand all the topics at first, in this case just finish watching all lectures. Then try to do all the steps by yourself. You will have better understanding of the app once you will have hands on experience.
- I have attached the source code of the app, so that you can review and learn from there.
Description : In this course I will introduce you to Android App Development. We are going to learn how to develop a beautiful weather forecast app from the scratch. This training is for those who has some knowledge on Java and thinking to start Android App Development.Click to visit Udemy Course :Android Beginners Guide To Create A Weather Forecast AppClick to Visit Course : Most Enrolled Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses.