Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is an optional monthly subscription for Amazon FreeTime that offers thousands of content titles for children ages three to twelve years old. If you’ve purchased a Fire HD Kids Edition Tablet (4th Generation), you’ll automatically receive one year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited. Help for Kindle Fire HD (3rd Generation), Kindle Fire HDX 7″ (3rd Generation), and Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ (3rd Generation).
Amazon FreeTime Unlimited frequently refreshes the content available with your subscription. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited does not display ads, options for in-app purchases, links to websites, or links to social media. You can access your Amazon FreeTime Unlimited subscription from any supported Fire tablet or compatible Kindle E-Reader registered to the same account as the subscription. You can also access your Amazon FreeTime Unlimited subscription from a supported Fire TV registered to the same account.
- Both Prime and non-Prime members can sign up for this 30 day free trial.
- Customers can sign up for free trial on Android devices Fire devices.
- The trial includes unlimited access to more than 16,000 kid-friendly books, videos and apps as well as parental controls to help create a unique experience for each child.
- FreeTime Unlimited is available in the US, Germany, and UK.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings, and then tap Profiles & Family Library.
- Tap your child’s profile and then tap Subscribe to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited.
- Select a monthly subscription plan: To subscribe to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited:
- Single Child Plan – If you have only one child registered to Amazon FreeTime, or if you want to provide access to Kindle FreeTime Unlimited to one, but not all, of the child profiles in your household.
- Family Plan – If you want your subscription to cover up to four children in your household.
Tip: If you have an Amazon Prime membership, you’ll be eligible for a discounted monthly plan. For more information about pricing, go to www.amazon.com/freetimeunlimited.
Amazon FreeTime Unlimited content will appear in your child’s profile after your Fire tablet is connected to a wireless network. Some content can be downloaded to your child’s profile so that it can be used without a wireless connection.Tip: You can remove unwanted content from your Amazon FreeTime Unlimited subscription from Settings within Amazon FreeTime. From your child’s profile, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings, and then enter your lock screen password. Tap Remove Unwanted Items in FreeTime Unlimited, and then search for a title or browse by content type (for example, Books) to remove titles. You can add removed titles back to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited at any time.
- To unsubscribe from Amazon FreeTime Unlimited:
- From the Parent Settings screen of Amazon FreeTime, tap Manage Content & Subscription.
- Enter your parental controls password, and then tap OK.
- Under Manage Subscription Content, tap Unsubscribe from Amazon FreeTime Unlimited.
After you unsubscribe from Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, a full refund will be processed from the most recent subscription charge. Any content from your subscription will no longer be accessible. Content you’ve purchased and added to your child’s profile will still be accessible.